In today’s air-tight homes, Indoor Air Quality is a growing concern. Most household dust contains dust mites, mold, mildew, pollen and animal dander. Many of these contaminants are circulated through the central air system in most homes and can aggravate the symptoms of asthma and allergies.
How can these contaminants be removed from the air duct system? GSHA Services have combined their proven techniques with the video-assisted ROTOBRUSH air duct cleaning system. This advanced cleaning method is the only one available that brushes and vacuums at the point of contact, eliminating the use of harsh chemicals such as sealers. You are left with the assurance of fresh, clean and virtually contaminant free air in your home and office.
Here’s how it works…
1) We clean the register covers to remove cooking oil film, nicotine film and other dust collecting substances.
2) We deep clean the source of the air supply including (where applicable) the blower, squirrel cage, coils, condensation plan and return air supply.
3) The air ducts are then brush vacuumed clean with our exclusive, patented ROTOBRUSH. The ROTOBRUSH removes the contaminants that circulate through the air duct system. We will sanitize your air ducts and vents with an environmentally safe sanitizer commonly used in hospitals and nursing homes, leaving behind a fresh scent.
Is Your Ductwork Costing You Money?
Did you know that one of the most cost effective home improvements that you can do is to have your ductwork properly sealed? Ductwork is typically and 'out of sight, out of mind' type of subject that most people do know care to know about. But the truth is in today's economic 'tough times' we have to be smarter consumers as well as smarter homeowners. The average home loses 25% of its energy through unsealed or improperly sealed ductwork. With this inexpensive improvement, you an save hundreds of dollars per year. It very literally pays for itself.
How often should you have your ductwork cleaned?
There is a different answer for every household. Dirt and debris buildup is dependent upon the following factors:
1. System Leakage - is your ductwork properly sealed? If not, it may be drawing in contaminates from your attic and crawlspace such as insulation particles and dirt. The contaminates are then redistributed back into the air that you and your family breathes.
2. Filter Efficiency - how effective are your filters? Did you know that filters have different ratings for the type of particles that they will prevent from entering your system? Inefficient filters catch only large particles. Also important is how often your filters are changed. Every 30 to 60 days is recommended.
3. Do you have pets? Our pets are part of the family, but as everyone knows they typically shed a lot. Pet hairs can be drawn into the system, causing filters to be blocked and contributing to the buildup inside of your ductwork.
GSHA Services, LTD provides Generator, Furnace, and Air Conditioner, Installation, Repair, and Maintenance for Chicago and the surrounding communities.
Orland Park | Tinley Park | Joliet | Plainfield | Arlington Heights | Berwyn | Blue Island | Burbank | Calumet City | Cicero | Des Plaines | Elgin | Evanston | Frankfort | Glenview | Hanover Park | Hoffman Estates | Melrose Park | Mount Prospect | Niles | Oak Lawn | Oak Park | Palatine | Schaumburg | Skokie | Addison | Bloomingdale | Bolingbrook | Downers Grove | Lombard | Naperville | Wheaton | Algonquin | Aurora | Batavia | Waukegan | Crystal Lake | Romeoville | Shorewood | Hammond
How important is it to have your HVAC equipment regularly serviced?
Just as a tune-up and regular oil changes for yor car will improve safety and gas mileage, regular tune-ups of your heating and cooling equipment will also improve safety and efficiency. Your HVAC system is one of the most important (and most expensive to replace) components of your home. If your system is not properly maintained, it will not operate as efficiently as it was designed to. Also parts will wear out and need to be replaced prematurely. A properly tuned system will save you money by operating efficiently and prolonging the life of your equipment.
For all your home comfort needs in Chicagoland, call and speak with us today!!!